Happy New Year! Welcome 2023!
Wow! It’s 2023 already. Even though these past few years have been challenging to say the least, Noccalula Falls continues our long tradition of providing a beautiful place to get away from it all.
In addition to our beautiful park, which features the Pioneer Village, Botanical Gardens, Animal Habitat, all-new Trains, and the ever-popular Gorge Trail leading down to and behind the waterfall, we have so many other great things to do that you may not even be aware of.
Here a list of things to experience in 2023!
- Noccalula Falls Park (as mentioned above)
- Noccalula Falls Campground (over 100 campsites available, plus seasonal swimming pool and playground.)
- 2 Beautifully decorated Cabins for rent at the campground
- 18 hole Mini Golf
- Public Playground
- Ola Lee Mize Veterans Memorial Park (a free walking area containing military tributes and memorabilia)
- 14 miles of hiking trails in the woods surrounding Noccalula Falls (maps are available at the park office or from a kiosk located in front of our chapel
- Challenging Bicycle Trails
- Rustic Chapel (available for rental year round. Call for details)
- Suspension Bridge over Black Creek (in the gorge below Noccalula Falls)
- Numerous Rental/Meeting spaces available for groups of 2-200
- And more
Just compiling this list was very hard because there is so much to do. Come join us in 2023 for all of the fun!!