6 Days Away
All of us at Noccalula Falls Park and Campground are abuzz with excitement as we are now only 6 days away from opening night at Christmas at the Falls 2022. We have worked so hard and have so many new things to share with you this year.
For those of you that aren’t familiar with Christmas at the Falls, here is a short rundown of what gets us so excited every year.
- We have put up literally millions of lights since August in a one of a kind celebration of the Holidays.
- We have 2 brand new electric trains this year, each with added capacity and wider seating.
- We have a Whoville!! (And it has a Grinch!)
- The animals in our Animal Habitat are super excited to welcome you back.
- Our Gift Shop is bursting at the seams with all kinds of goodies.
- The Falls itself has different lighting this year.
- Santa will be here every night until December 23rd (he has important work to do after that).
- Our vendor section is ready to serve up all kind of food, drinks, and goodies.
- We have added some new displays and music throughout the park.
- Live music on selected nights!
- Plus much more!!
As you can tell, I’m excited as I type all of this out. I’ll shut up now and add a bunch of pictures for you to look at. Before I do, let me remind you that Christmas at the Falls is open nightly Thanksgiving Night through New Years Night (Except Christmas Eve and Christmas Night) starting at 4:00pm. Tickets are only sold online at www.noccalulafallspark.com. Simply click the “Book Now” button on the page and select the date and time you wish to come. You can choose from 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm, and 8:00pm each night. (More details on the site)
And now, here are some pictures!!