This annual event opens Thanksgiving Night and runs until December 31st every year. The event will feature millions of lights as you wind your way through the park. The park is also filled with holiday displays and decorations, bringing out the Christmas cheer in everyone.
Combo Ticket – Christmas At The Falls & Christmas On The Coosa
- Combo Ticket • Mon-Thurs Christmas on the Coosa is an outdoor ice skating event. You will receive an email with a code to book your ice skating tickets.
- Combo Ticket • Fri-Sun Christmas on the Coosa is an outdoor ice skating event. You will receive an email with a code to book your ice skating tickets.
- Express Train Pass (Optional add-on—2 passengers per ticket) Ages 4+ • Ages 3 and under are free but must sit on adult lap • Each ticket is valid for 2 people. 8 TEP passengers per train.
Christmas at the Falls/Christmas on the Coosa Combo Pass
Christmas on the Coosa: Dec. 4th – Dec. 23rd.
Christmas at the Falls: Nov. 23rd- Dec.23rd & Dec. 26th – Dec. 31st
*You will receive a coupon code to book your Christmas on the Coosa Tickets in your confirmation email.*
- Mon – Thurs: $16 per Person
- Fri – Sun: $23 per Person
- Save money and experience all “Christmas Town” has to offer with the combo pass to both Christmas at the Falls and Christmas on the Coosa, Gadsden’s outdoor ice skating rink.
- Purchase the combo pass here and you will receive an email with a coupon code to get your Christmas on the Coosa Tickets at no cost. Be sure to use the code to purchase your Christmas on the Coosa tickets and select the day and time you would like to attend.
- Ages 4+ • Children 3 and under are free and do not require a ticket for Christmas at the Falls.
About Christmas at the Falls
Nov. 23rd – Dec. 23rd & Dec. 26th – Dec. 31st
Enjoy millions of lights throughout the park with spectacular views from the paved walking trails or from the vantage of a ride on the park’s train. Be sure to visit The Grinch (EVERY NIGHT) Santa (Nov. 24th-Dec.23rd only) and our food vendors while you are here. Please arrive within your time slot. You may stay at the park as long as you like until closing.
Express Train Pass (Christmas at the Falls)
- Daily: $10 (Includes pass for 2 people.)
- The Express Train Pass is designed to shorten your wait time for the train. Regular train ride is included in the general admission.
- There will be 4 seats (8 passengers) per train for the Express Pass Ticket holders
About Christmas on the Coosa
Dec. 4th – Dec. 23rd
- Christmas on the Coosa will be located at 344 1st Street in downtown Gadsden, across from the Spirit of American Citizenship Monument near Moragne Park.
- Christmas on the Coosa will have food trucks and craft vendor each night.
- No pets allowed, with the exception of service animals
- No outside food or drinks are allowed into Christmas on the Coosa; we have food trucks onsite for all your dining needs.
- Please be sure to arrive on the date and at the time you purchased your ticket for. Your time slot you selected will start and end on those times.
Remember to bring cash to both events because some vendors may not accept credit or debit card.